Aryan and Ishani have been married for 3 years. Both are working and doing well in their field. But for some time now, they seem to be missing something. Everything was perfect but something is missing. And that thing was the happiness of becoming a mother and father. Aryan’s desire to become a father has been in his heart for a long time, but Ishani is not ready for that, She also want a child, but as a mother she is afraid of many things, like what if she make any mistakes, what if she will not become a good mother, how will she handle a baby without any experience, what if the baby got ill, will she able to pursue her career, she gets scared thinking about all these things.
There are many such couples who do not consider themselves capable of becoming parents yet, this was just one case, there are many such cases. But no fear can be that big, when we are planning to bringing an innocent life into this world.
So, here are some great pregnancy books available, to help you out of your worries and anxiety as a parents. The books you choose to read will depend on your personal preferences and needs. Here are some suggestions to get you started:
1. Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler – This book is a comprehensive guide to understanding your menstrual cycle and using natural family planning methods to increase your chances of getting pregnant.
2. The Expectant Father by Armin A. Brott – This book is a great resource for dads-to-be, covering topics such as emotional changes during pregnancy, labor and delivery, and becoming a parent.
3. What to Expect Before You’re Expecting by Heidi Murkoff and Sharon Mazel – This book covers everything from preconception health to fertility treatments, and provides advice for both women and men.
4. The Impatient Woman’s Guide to Getting Pregnant by Jean M. Twenge – This book offers practical tips for maximizing your chances of getting pregnant, and includes information on fertility testing and treatment options.
5. Expecting Better by Emily Oster – This book provides evidence-based information on pregnancy and childbirth, helping you make informed decisions about everything from prenatal testing to epidurals.
Remember that every pregnancy is unique, so it’s important to talk to your healthcare provider about any questions or concerns you may have. Best of luck on your journey to healthy parenthood!